* How many posts did you write? 11 posts
* How many were school based or your own interests? School based: 10 Interests: 1
* How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? 17 comments(not counting mine).
* Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? The most comments I received were on my post of “Spring Break.”I think this is because people saw what I really like to do. Many people look for the same interests in people, and that’s why people become friends with one another.
* Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? The post I enjoyed writing the most was “Spring Break Vacation Week”. I enjoyed this one the most because it gave me a chance to tell everyone what I like doing during my free time.
* Did you change blog themes at all and why? No, I didn’t change the theme at all. My favorite color is blue and also it came with the two sidebars.
* How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? I have 7 widgets. I think it’s fine so that I can show my favorite blogs and pet. Also the blogroll.
Now you answer the following questions and comment below this post:
* What were your first impressions of this blog?
* What captured your attention?
* What distracted you on the blog?
* What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?